Please wait a couple moments for our layout to load. Thanks for visiting CelebReality Daily!

Saturday, May 9, 2009



Back during the start of I Love Money 2, we announced to you guys that Saaphyri might of been in jail, and only for a short amount of time. Well yesterday, Saaphyri updated her official Twitter profile saying "If you haven't heard that I'm in jail, you know now. Yes it's true. If you like you can write me. My cousin is maintaining my Twitter account". More official reports are saying the Charm School winner is serving a three-year sentence after failing to appearing at a court date after being arrested for stealing her uncle's identity. That a pretty long time, and this pretty much confirms that she was a no-show and the reunion, which was filmed earlier this month. Let's wish her and her family all the best and if you wish to send her any fan mail please mail it to the following address.
"Saaphyri Wanda Scott
X359545 C.I.W. Barnerberg B 1137
Low 16756 Chino Corona Rd. Corona, CA 92880"
{What is your opinion? Leave some thoughts!}

No comments:

Post a Comment