Please wait a couple moments for our layout to load. Thanks for visiting CelebReality Daily!

Monday, May 11, 2009



On last Monday's finale episode of I Love Money 2, two of the houses strongest players, one physically, and one mentally were eliminated from the show. They were Prancer, and Tailor Made [who technically wasn't voided, but came in second place]. Prancer was voided by Myammee, just because she was a threat, and after a long way to the finale Tailor Made was just minutes short of winning the $250,000, losing to Myammee. Both of them give long, descriptive interviews, and they are worth the read! Check out the snippets below!

Prancer's Interview
"Do you feel betrayed by Myammee?

In a sense, yeah. After Flavor of Love 3, we weren’t friends, but I did think that because we were on an alliance and because I had saved her, we were cool. I thought we could have kept the P.G.A. alliance. We could have gone to Angelique and gotten her to vote for Tailor Made. But you know, you gotta do what you gotta do to win. That’s what she did and I can’t be mad at her for that.

Any thoughts on her eliminating you?

I expected it. I was the strongest one there. If she hadn’t eliminated me, I would have won. I think everyone knew that. I just wish that I could have gotten through my last challenge a little better.

What do you think about Myammee winning?

Things happen for a reason. I would rather it had been me, and if it wasn’t me, out of all the people left, I wish that It would have won. That would have been hilarious, just for TV. But I hope that Myammee can do some good things with it. I hope that it can help her make more money. Hopefully she doesn’t blow it all on weaves that don’t make her money. People aren’t really into buying cheap weaves. She says she wears cheap weaves. She’s the only person that I know that does that. Everyone I know wears expensive weaves.
"

Tailor Made's Interview
"What about the incident with Buckwild? She accused you of choking her.

I was in the bedroom and Buckwild was running around, trying to terrorize everyone. She was in Prancer’s face, screaming at her. I really respect Prancer for exercising such self-control. Buckwild came over to my bed, she started throwing my clothes around and I just went to get her away from them and all of a sudden she started screaming, “He’s choking me!” I saw the clip of what happened after that and she was in the bathroom laughing hysterically. One thing that Saaphyri and Buckwild have in common is that there’s no lie they’re unwilling to tell. Don’t say someone’s choking you if they’re not. That’s defamation of character.

So you did not choke her?

No. Absolutely not. I think Buckwild dumbs herself down to make her persona what it is. She’s smart, but she’s so focused on fame that she doesn’t care about its cost. All she knows how to do is fight and yell. I feel that she should have more respect for herself to realize that people will like her for being things other than a screaming, yelling lunatic. She thinks that’s the only way she can be noticed. There are a lot of people like that. Once on set, Heat said to me, “Man! We’re on six episodes! This is huge! Think of how many club appearances!” I focused on the game, but so many people were focused on building their character. The audience can really see through that.

Any thoughts on your ex, New York?

I wish her the best. She recently reached out to a mutual friend and asked for my number. I told him it was okay to give it to her. Although I am currently in a relationship and have no interest in reconciling with her romantically, I wish nothing but the best for her. I will always be here for her as a friend."

{What is your opinion? Leave some thoughts!}

No comments:

Post a Comment