Please wait a couple moments for our layout to load. Thanks for visiting CelebReality Daily!

Wednesday, May 6, 2009



On Monday night's season finale episode of I Love Money 2, Flavor of Love 3's Myammee beat Tailor Made and It, and was awarded $250,000, and the title of the newest I Love Money champion! After beating out 18 other contestants, a house full of backstabbing and alliances, Myammee pulled through and won the competition. The final challenge was very difficult and demanding [mentally and physically], and props to my girl for winning it! Congratulations to her, and I cannot wait to hear what she will spend the money on!

Be sure to catch the I Love Money 2 reunion at a special time, this coming Sunday on Vh1 at 10 / 9c. I cannot wait to see how everyone will react coming face-to-face again.

{What is your opinion? Leave some thoughts!}

No comments:

Post a Comment