Please wait a couple moments for our layout to load. Thanks for visiting CelebReality Daily!

Tuesday, May 5, 2009



Last week at the For the Love of Ray J reunion, Ray J and the winner of his show, Cocktail looked like they were happily in love. It seemed like they would last a long time, but it looks like he has moved on. Tila Tequila, who is known for causing controversies and being an attention magnet recently took to her blog to mention how much she loved her new boyfriend, Ray J. She writes:
"My baby is Ray J...and no man has made me feel so loved and so happy in such a long time. We really do love each other and I am so happy to have finally met someone who treats me with respect and love. He is so sweet to me and makes me melt every time I see him...I love my baby...so there you have it! Tila Tequila is officially dating Ray J! I think we make the cutest couple...don't you?"
The supposed 'couple' have been Twittering each other in recent days, and Ray has even Tweeted Cocktail lovingly. She Tweeted earlier today saying her and Ray have an appearance in San Francisco tonight, and to "Fuck the rumors", so maybe they are still a couple and Tila is doing this for attention? Or maybe they are having some sort of weird-twisted relationship as the 3 of them? Only an official statement will tell.

{What is your opinion? Leave some thoughts!}

No comments:

Post a Comment