Please wait a couple moments for our layout to load. Thanks for visiting CelebReality Daily!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009



On Monday's reunion special of Real Chance of Love it seemed Real and Corn Fed had gotten back together, and were gonna give it a try, again. But it seems that was all for T.V., and Corn Fed is hitting up the blogs and letting everyone know Real was the one who ended it with her. Below is a snippet of the message Corn Fed wrote on her MySpace, and hell, this girl really has a lot to say. Check it out!
"After Real Chance of Love wrapped, Real and I had a great relationship (over the phone). We stayed in contact everyday, texting, calling, I even went out to stay with him for 5 days over Labor Day weekend. I thought everything was fine, I had a blast getting to know his family better. I thought we were in love, we talked about me moving out there and etc.. But when I got back, we would talk on the phone he had changed. I didn't understand why he was acting so distant. I then started to find out he was in contact with some of the other girls from the show, not just as friends, but saying he wanted to fly them to see him and other things. When I confronted him about this he denied it and then said I couldn't handle his life style and that he couldn't be serious with anyone because it wasn't good for his career. Also, when I asked him about why he didn't share with me that he proposed to Hoopz he said that it wasn't a big deal. I mean come on, it's a marriage proposal. How is that not a big deal. Believe me I am very very far from a jealous person, but when I have to see my boyfriend propose to another woman on national television along with millions of people with NO for warning, it hurt my feelings."
And just a little while ago Vh1 called up Corn Fed and asked what went wrong and where she was standing with Real emotionally at the moment. Corn Fed mentioned that Real never texted her back, and was trying to ignore her as much as possible. In addition, she mentioned after she went back to Fargo, North Dakota, Real began meeting up with some of the girls from the house, but she wouldn't give any names. She also stated that her and Real are officially broken up, and anything he says is a lie. We wish Corn Fed the best, and hope to see her more this coming year.

No comments:

Post a Comment