Please wait a couple moments for our layout to load. Thanks for visiting CelebReality Daily!

Thursday, June 18, 2009



Last week we announced to you that For the Love of Ray J 2 had begun casting, meaning Ray J and his winner, Cocktail had broken up. Cocktail has stayed hush about the whole subject, but she finally took to her MySpace blog to clear the rumors, and say what really happened. She writes:
"So most of you have seen photos floating around with me and a guy, who is obviously not Ray. Some of you have been asking questions about who I am dating, is it Ray? Or this person or that person and I want to clear some things up.

When I was on the show, I truly fell for Ray. I invested my time, effort, and emotions into him and wanted things to work. But the reality of reality television is that it doesn’t always work. Ray and I are no longer together. We have not been together for awhile now but we have remained friends and when we hang out we have a great time. I miss him very much and respect what decisions he has made. He is a really cool person and someone I feel connected with for sure but aside from that, I can’t say.

As for the tour we just did and ‘acting’ like we were together, it comes with the show. What people saw of us on tour was real. When we are together we have a cool chemistry. We have fun and enjoy each others company. But at the end of the day I wasn’t the right person for Ray and although it hurt me, at least he was honest about the situation before it went any further. I do want to end this on a positive note, I am happy. I am having fun, living life and doing me. I have a lot of projects coming up and you will see a lot more of me for sure."
If you don't already know, Cocktail did sign up for the third season of I Love Money, which begins filming next Saturday. She later went on to blog:
"Just like any other relationship we took it day by day. We would hang out, have fun, laugh, share stories, and watch tv. Over time as we got to know each other more and more he would tell me things and often times they would hurt my feelings. I guess the brutal truth about him not being exclusive with me and still ‘hooking up’ with girls made me realize that it wasn’t going to work. I hate feeling like I failed and let’s be real no woman likes to quit a relationship so I tried to stick it out. I wanted to be his only one not just his number one.

After awhile Ray eventually realized that I was truly genuine and sat me down to tell me that we were not going to work out. Then the season 2 bomb was dropped on me. What makes me mad is that I asked him if there was going to be a season 2 and he lied to my face. He sweet talked me both times I asked. Aside from that, the breaking point was when we went on tour. He didn’t come back to the room at night and I heard the whispers about him being in other rooms with girls. It made me mad because he knew he could be honest with me but he chose not to be. At this point, I emotionally checked out."
It's good to see Cocktail standing for what's right, and I respect her a lot. We all know Ray is a player, and we saw him play some of the girls on the show, like Danger. I think he will continue being the same way on season 2, and only time will tell...

{What is your opinion? Leave some thoughts!}

No comments:

Post a Comment