Please wait a couple moments for our layout to load. Thanks for visiting CelebReality Daily!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009



Last week on Daisy of Love and this week on Charm School 3, two very annoying Vh1 alum, Brooklyn and Ki Ki left from their show. Brooklyn quit Daisy of Love because he still had feelings for his ex-girlfriend, and Ki Ki was eliminated from Charm School 3 with Ricki Lake for her beef with Bubbles, and as she claims, the fact that she ''is black''. Brookyln's interview is okay, but Ki Ki gives one for the books. She talks about every little detail and even goes to mention that Ricki Lake is a racist. Check out clips of each of the interviews below!

Brooklyn's Interview
"You picked a very strange time to let Daisy know you were going home.

Totally. I was hoping to catch her that morning before the challenge, but she headed out before us. At that point it was like, what do I do? I had all this negative news to bring to her attention. I wasn’t trying to embarrass her. But when is bad news going to be good news? I could have waited for some one-on-one time, but ideally, it’s the same news.

What did you think of her reaction?

She was pissed off. We had clicked. We were cool. We had that ex-girlfriend / boyfriend connection. We could associate with that, but at the same time, that association is what broke us. You know, love is a hard thing to begin with. If it was so easy, they wouldn’t have to put 20 guys in a room with one girl.

Was it intimidating to be persona non grata following that elimination?

I’ve had double the amount of guys with a bounty on my head in Brooklyn. If someone wants to hit me or get at me, I tell them to get on line. A lot of the guys were all talk, though. When push comes to shove, I keep my distance. If you don’t like me, I’m not gonna kiss your ass for it. I’ve been a loner at times in my life and I don’t mind being one. Those guys turned their back on me, that’s on them. I consider that their loss."

Ki Ki's Interview
"I did notice that you were wearing the same clothes during that argument that you wore on the first day.

Of course. And I came with plenty of clothes, so I would have had no reason to put on the same shit I did the day before.

That said, Bubbles did tell Ricki that you were “the meanest person.”

I don’t know what for. She tried to bring that incident up on the bus and it was like, why bring it up? It’s over with. It’s squashed. I think she was trying to resurrect the problem by bringing it up again. It’s like, let it go.

Do you see how she felt bullied, though?

No! She start the shit, how you gonna feel bullied in the situation you started? It’s like, you know how I am, you know how Bay Bay Bay is, you know how So Hood is. Why would you present a problem that you can’t handle?"

{What is your opinion? Leave some thoughts!}

No comments:

Post a Comment