Please wait a couple moments for our layout to load. Thanks for visiting CelebReality Daily!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009



On the really interesting season premiere of Charm School 3 with Ricki Lake last Monday, Rock of Love Bus' Beverly and Gia were eliminated. Beverly was actually disqualified for harassing Brittaney twice while Gia was eliminated for drinking to much alcohol, again. Gia gives a cool interview, stating she would love to do more reality TV, and Beverly gives a lot of details on her life and time on both Rock of Love and Charm School. Check out the snippets of both interviews below!

Beverly's Interview
"Do you resent Ricki Lake for expelling you?

No. She had no idea who we were at that point. Brittaney went in there telling her I punched her in the back of the head. Come on, I saw the tape. That’s Brittaney for you: egging someone on and then playing the victim, like always. “My hair’s my favorite thing about me”? Who says that? She’s going to pass judgment on other people and then turn around and be that shallow?

It did open up the door for absurdity. Another hilarious thing about the situation is that you threatened to grab her, she told you to, you thought about it...and then you did it anyway!

I guess I was at that drunk point where I was like, “Well, I told her I was gonna do it. She’s telling me to do it. All right!” She gave me her permission. I mean, shit. You don’t want someone to pull your hair, don’t act like a dumbass. Don’t tell them to do it.

Ricki said that she hoped you got something out of this experience. Did you?

Ha! Yeah, I got something good out of it. I got to yank Brittaney by her hair and throw her down! That was good for me."

Gia's Interview
"Do you regret specific incidents? Pulling Ashley down to the carpet, for example?

Yeah. I completely regret that. That was so stupid. It’s so embarrassing. If I was in my right mind, I would have known. When I put her name down, I thought it meant something completely different.

I could kind of see your drunk logic, though: you wanted a friend.

I didn’t know what was going on. It made me look horrible. I talked to Ashley about that after I watched it, and she said, “Don’t worry about it, girl. I still love you.”

What about your post-elimination tantrum?

I didn’t remember that, either. I was so sloppy. It was so upsetting. It made me break down just watching that. I don’t want anyone to see me like that and doing it on television just made it worse. Nothing I said made sense."

{What is your opinion? Leave some thoughts!}

No comments:

Post a Comment