Please wait a couple moments for our layout to load. Thanks for visiting CelebReality Daily!

Saturday, April 25, 2009



On Monday's shocking season finale of For the Love of Ray J, Ray J ended up getting rid of the dramatic and controversial Danger early off in the episode, and in the end leaving the backstabbing Unique, and picking Cocktail. Both girls had a bunch of hate for each other on the show, and give some very interesting interviews with Vh1! Danger discusses the rumors of her pregnancy and more, while Unique dishes about her rivalries with girls like Cashmere and Danger. Check out short snippets of each interview below!

Danger's Interview
"Ray must have freaked out when the pregnancy story leaked. Did he get in touch?

Yeah, we talked about it right away. He knows how things happen.

What about the interview that quoted you as saying you were a former prostitute. Was that false, as well?

No, that was not false. You can hear me say it online.

Do you regret being an open book?

No, I think that’s why people respond to me. I’m real and honest and people can be the same way with me. I feel like I can connect with people, and I’m glad that’s part of my personality. I think that’s why Ray and I got along so well. It was obvious that I wasn’t there to date him just because he’s famous. I really took the time to get to know him as a person."

Unique's Interview
"Have you patched things up with Cashmere?

Hell no. She’s the person I have the biggest beef with.

Cashmere? Why?

She tried to throw me under the bus at the reunion. I didn’t even want to go to that. I had to be convinced.

Why didn’t you want to go?

I was aggravated to have been made into this crazy character, this villain. Like, “Muah-ha-ha-ha-ha!” I mean, I got a crazy laugh, but damn."

{What is your opinion? Leave some thoughts!}

No comments:

Post a Comment