Please wait a couple moments for our layout to load. Thanks for visiting CelebReality Daily!

Monday, April 20, 2009



On last week's episode of I Love Money 2, 20 Pack was eliminated from the show by Myammee, after a pact by almost everyone in the house to get his eliminated. He left the house on good terms and he continues his mellow mood in his interview. In his interview with Vh1 he talks about his arch-nemesis Tailor Made, his sexuality and more! Enjoy the snippet below!
"It’s interesting that you set out to play clean in a dirty game.

I wanted to be the good guy, the hero. There are so many villains out there and there aren’t enough good, quality people. I wanted to see if I could do it.

What do you think of Saaphyri referring to your alliance as “the dumb alliance”?

We were. We made some stupid decisions. But at the same time, if my alliance would have shut their mouth a lot, Tailor Made wouldn’t have found out a lot of the things we were doing. My alliance was so cocky that they talked loudly. They would call Tailor Made a snake to his face. That made him feel alienated. I told them that they all needed to shut the fuck up.

Buckwild seems to have a price on your head. What do you think of her continuing resentment for you?

She sealed her own fate. She was so out of control that she almost got me in trouble at one point. When Tailor Made choked her, I was ready to kill him. I hate seeing a man lay a hand on a woman. If that cast hadn’t have been on my hand, I would have clocked him. But that was a weapon. Other than that, I played as honestly and loyally for as long as I could. But it gets to a point where you have to do what you have to do. That’s why I can’t be mad at Myammee. If you lose, you lose."

{What is your opinion? Leave some thoughts!}

No comments:

Post a Comment