Please wait a couple moments for our layout to load. Thanks for visiting CelebReality Daily!

Wednesday, March 4, 2009



Throughout these past 2 weeks, a total of 6 people have been eliminated off of both I Love Money 2 and For the Love of Ray J, which air back-to-back on Mondays. Here are 2 post show interviews by 2 of those CelebReality stars, T-Weed and Lil' Hood. On I Love Money 2, T-Weed was eliminated by The Entertainer for getting into a wrong alliance with Buddha and Lil' Hood was axed from For the Love of Ray J for calling out Ray, and ultimately leaving on her own. Check out snippets of both their interesting interviews below!

T-Weed's Interview
"When you reflect on your undoing, who do blame? Buddha?

I wouldn’t say that I had an undoing. My focus was on our team. The undoing came when most people tried to disband what the operation was. You had people throwing challenges. That means that they had issues. Those are undoings. Our competitive edge became undone when challenges were thrown. My loyalty remained 100 percent to my Green Team.

I wonder if throwing the challenges came from knowing that the teams eventually would dissolve, per last season.

Remember the Bulls back in the day won because they had to take everything to the last end of the clock as a team. I’m a fan of teams that take it to the fourth quarter as a team. No matter what, if you play like the championship Bulls or the championship Lakers under the supervision of the Bulls coach, then you’ll have trust as a unit. That’s what makes it really complex. I think it’s irrelevant to worry about last season. The game’s played just like the court and the goal’s gonna be different every time.

What do you think of Buddha, though? Are you resentful?

I honestly don’t know that dude. It’s as simple as that."

Lil' Hood's Interview
"When did you get the sense that you weren’t connecting with him?

I had a bit of an inkling after that date.

When he said you were sure of yourself in the limo?

After elimination and Caviar had gone home. He and Danger were all over each other that night. She was with him the entire night and all the girls felt insecure about that. I started to realize that I just wasn’t the girl that he was looking for.

At the bar, though, it seemed like you were really pushing up on him.

Ray picked me up. There’s no way in hell I would have been able to get on him like that without his help. He was bouncing me up and down and then he said, 'You have a little fan club going on down there, we can’t have any of that. We gotta stop it.'"
{What is your opinion? Leave some thoughts!}

No comments:

Post a Comment