Please wait a couple moments for our layout to load. Thanks for visiting CelebReality Daily!

Monday, March 16, 2009



These past 2 weeks, I Love Money 2 has suffered some very dramatic and important eliminations. The 2 stars who had to leave Mexico ended up ultimately being Milf and Heat. Milf was eliminated by Prancer who called her out on the Power Outing and caused a beef between the two, while Heat was axed in a very heart-felt elimination ceremony between him and 20 Pack, with The Entertainer as the Paymaster. Both Milf and Heat have great interviews, and they give out some very interesting details! Check out pieces of each interview below!

Milf's Interview
"Did you bond with anyone on the show?

No! There are no friends. I’m really good at overhearing things. You’ll hear, “Let’s get together as women and get these guys out of here,” and then you’ll turn around and hear, “We’re from the same area, so…” or, “We did a show together.” There was a lot of duplicity. Everyone was being manipulative. Mass-manipulation isn’t something I excel at. I’m learning, though! (Laughs)

I thought Saaphyri had your back.

Her keeping me there over her friend that she’d done another show with was a big deal, and I had a lot of respect for Saaphyri’s game in life. She’s gone through a lot and she won Charm School. But let me clear something up: Buddha told me his last name is “Masters.” That’s why I made a sarcastic comment about him being the master of the house. It wasn’t meant on any other level. In the beginning of the show, I paid little attention to him. I can’t think of anyone besides Becky [Buckwild] and Angelique who didn’t want him in that way. After he got picked, he pursued me. And not in an aggressive way, but more aggressively than the other women. He asked me to stay in his room. He pulled me on his lap. He thought for sure I’d be a pawn to keep him there.

When you had the confrontation with him, were you afraid for your safety?

When I’m in a situation like that, I forget my size. So no, I was not afraid of him. I didn’t see him as someone who was gonna go out like that on TV, at least. I was disappointed in him when he hurt Saaphyri. I asked him to apologize to her before the butt-kissing challenge. I told him I wouldn’t throw it if he said he was sorry. That was the biggest issue to me, the way he man-handled her."
READ HER FULL INTERVIEW HERE!

Heat's Interview
"What’s up with “Caliente?” Doesn’t that mean “hot?” Isn’t “calor” the Spanish word for “heat?”

Yes, but if I was to scream out, “Calor!” that would sound cheesy. “Caliente” to me is not just something for myself, it’s kind of a feeling. My nickname on the show was “Heat,” but “caliente” can be for anyone, whether you just got a promotion at work, whether you are celebrating with your friends and feeling happy. You just got done having a great orgasm with a girl: boom, you’re feeling caliente.

Is that what you say when you’ve had a great orgasm with a girl?

Oh, absolutely. It’s such a great feeling when you just release and you’re like, “Caliente!” It’s great. I love it.

You recently did an appearance with Leilene in Hawaii. She compared you guys to Romeo and Juliet in her interview with us. Is the romance still brewing with you two?

I think she’s a great girl. I respect her. But my life right now is not focused on dating. I’m really busy with work. Yeah, I can say our bodies are attracted to each other. But mentally, you know… In terms of a relationship: no."

{What is your opinion? Leave some thoughts!}

No comments:

Post a Comment