Please wait a couple moments for our layout to load. Thanks for visiting CelebReality Daily!

Friday, February 20, 2009



On the lastest episode of I Love Money 2 earlier this week, Leilene [Smiley] from the shows Flavor of Love and Charm School was eliminated by Saaphryi. After a romance with Heat, and almost quitting the game, Leilene was axed becuase simply she had to be with her children. In her interview she talks about how she now does 'classy-stripping', how she is producing a movie starring Buddah, and many more! Read a snippet of the interview below!
"OK, but to a viewer, it looked like you were interested in Buddha, but then you went on the Power Outing and seduced Heat to stay in the game, and then when that was accomplished, you dropped him.

I was and am still attracted to Heat. Buddha and I had met at the Reality Awards a few months ago and exchanged numbers. We never dated, but were getting to know each other and he had been quite cordial and gentlemanlike. He’s got a lot of deep and philosophical views and stuff. I just thought I had a mental connection with him because we had spoken and had more rapport. He’s just a friendly person. [After the show taped], he auditioned for a feature film that I’m producing and we had closure. He said, “I am so sorry about a lot of things.” He told me to my face that he called me a hoe and said that I wasn’t very smart. He also said that I hurt his feelings, that he thought we were going to develop a friendship. Who can help having a crush on a guy? He’s got a great bod and a nice, great smile. He’s a beautiful person. It was just nice to talk to someone. I feel like I suck with men, just talking about this.

It seems like they’re you’re weakness.

Yes. Men are my downfall. F***. In Flavor of Love, I was getting out of a relationship. I had bad timing on Charm School, too. I had just gotten out of a really physically abusive relationship. On I Love Money 2, people thought I got eliminated because I slept with somebody. I didn’t sleep with anybody. I got eliminated because I wanted to get to know somebody.

So we’re watching this problem come up on TV repeatedly. Do you feel like you’re progressing at all or learning from your mistakes?
No! I’m not! It’s a learning process. The one thing I couldn’t do on Charm School was pick a guy. And I still can’t! I saw someone said on a blog that they felt a Leilene spin-off coming on. About what? Finding a man? Why don’t you try to teach me how to pick them first?"
READ HER FULL INTERVIEW HERE!

{What is your opinion? Leave some thoughts!}

No comments:

Post a Comment