Please wait a couple moments for our layout to load. Thanks for visiting CelebReality Daily!

Saturday, March 7, 2009



Last month in his Post Show Interview, Onyx had some not-so-nice comments towards his I Love Money 2 housemate The Entertainer. He said:
"Frank’s an asshole. I don’t mean to bad-mouth him. He knows he’s an asshole. He would yell at the crew and throw tantrums like this prima donna celebrity. And everyone just took it. Yeah, he’s the star of our show, there’s no doubt about it, but still: it’s reality TV. It was unbelievable to me that he could get away with that."
Now, flash-forwarding to this week, The Entertainer had celebrated his birthday. He received a voicemail from Onyx wishing him a good one. Offended and reminded of Onyx's response Frank called up Vh1 and gave a piece of his mind. Let's see how Onyx is going to respond back to this one. Below it follows:
"He talks a lot of shit about me, and then he calls me on my birthday telling me has nothing against me. He should have nothing against me. I never did anything to the kid. If he thought I was such an asshole, why is he calling and talking to me? To me, that shows that Onyx is a phony in his interviews.

He lasted two days in the house and did a lot of talking about me. At times, I’m sure I can be an asshole. Everyone can be. Do I think I’m an asshole? Absolutely not. I think I’m one of the sweetest guys in the world when you get to know me. Yeah, I did some complaining on I Love Money 2. When we didn’t get food or have water in 100-degree weather, I felt like it was my responsibility, being a veteran, to get these people food and water. If I had to open my mouth to express that, I did.

I don’t know why Onyx said this stuff. I don’t know if he said it so people remember his name. I read that people say, ‘Who’s Onyx?’ and that it doesn’t bother him that people don’t remember who he is. That doesn’t make sense to me because normally people go on reality TV to stand out."
{What is your opinion? Leave some thoughts!}

No comments:

Post a Comment