Please wait a couple moments for our layout to load. Thanks for visiting CelebReality Daily!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009



On a very dramatic and interesting episode of For the Love of Ray J this past Monday, Ray J decided to get rid of Stilts, for the simple reason that she was married. Stilts had won the challenge and a solo date, but the fact that her divorce was not yet finalized got her kicked out of the house. In her interview she talks about her modeling career and her time with Ray and the rest of the girls. Check out a piece of the interview below!
"Do you respect Ray?

Oh yeah. I love him as a person. I have total respect for him. He’s who he is, and I respect everything that he does. He’s a lot like me. No matter what he’s doing, even if it’s something the public might not agree with, he owns it. I give him respect for being a stand-up person in general.

What outcome did you expect from the exposure you sought by appearing on this show?

I’ve been a mainstream model for a long time. I’m 6-feet tall, so I do the runway, I’ve done music videos, I’ve been in magazines and all that. I’m married to a popular adult-film director, I have a child and I took some time off. The show was basically my way of bringing Sharee English back, but now I’m Stilts. Even just from the three weeks I was on the show, the response has been amazing. I’ve booked several jobs, I’m going to Jamaica next week for Black Men Magazine, I’m hosting parties. So this show put me back out there in the public eye because I did disappear for a while.

Any resentment for Cocktail since she schemed to get you off the show, or anyone else, for that matter?

I think Cocktail more wanted Caviar out of there first. I didn’t have a problem with any of the girls besides Danger. Well, I didn’t really have a problem with her, she was just a weird type of female and I couldn’t really get her. Everyone else in the house I could read. Cocktail, I knew from the beginning she was sneaky and it’s a game. She had to do what she could do to eliminate someone. I don’t have hard feelings toward anyone. Everyone plays their game different."
READ HER FULL INTERVIEW HERE!

{What is your opinion? Leave some thoughts!}

No comments:

Post a Comment