Please wait a couple moments for our layout to load. Thanks for visiting CelebReality Daily!

Friday, January 16, 2009



Earlier this week was the finale for Real Chance of Love, and it ended with Corn Fed winning over Real's heart instead of the feisty Bay Bay Bay. Corn Fed was the sweet Midwestern girl, while Bay Bay Bay was a bitchy competitor, who targeted all the girls in the house. Check out a clip of their interviews below, and be sure to watch a special Making of Real Chance of Love this Wednesday!

Bay Bay Bay's Interview
"If you had gone before Milf, that really would have pissed you off, though, right?

Oh yeah, it would have pissed me off, but in the end, I would have felt a little better about the situation. Milf would have had a fair chance with Corn Fed. With me, I feel like I didn’t have a fair chance because he’d already chosen. Once Milf left, he’d made his selection. There was nothing left for me to do but ride it out and enjoy Puerto Rico.

Much was made of your lack of a physical connection with Real. What was up with that?

There was no opportunity on his end to make a physical connection with me. He was chasing behind women who were of weaker stature. Women who weren’t sure what they wanted. Women who were ready to pack their bags and leave. Real didn’t want a strong woman. He wasn’t ready for a real relationship.

You said on the show you were willing to be hurt by him, but in the end you were not.

Yeah, any woman will tell you what you want to hear. You’re in a situation where you’re in a competition and you want to win and you know he’s already made the choice. I wanted to let him know that if he thought I was a little too hard that I could be hurt. If it wasn’t written on my face, I wanted to make sure he knew that."

Corn Fed's Interview
"Did your experience with reality TV viewing clue you in on a strategy? Did you know what not to do?
I could say yes, but honestly, once you enter that house, everything else flies out the window. Honestly, I didn’t think I was going to be cast. I figured I just wasn’t enough drama.

Early on, the issue of your lack of experience with black men came up. What do you think of that now?

It’s so ridiculous. I was extremely pissed off and extremely hurt. I wouldn’t come on this show knowing that it’s two black men if I wasn’t interested in black men! I didn’t go on looking for fame. I was there to get to know them. People think Midwesterners are ignorant or because Fargo doesn’t have a lot of black people, it makes me a racist. We’re very open-minded people. I just haven’t had the opportunity to date a black man. There just aren’t many there. We’re not in the 1950s. Why is race an issue?

Are you and Bay Bay Bay cool?

I love that girl. We had some beef during the finale because it was just the two of us. Up till then, I said, “If it’s not me, I want it to be you,” and she said the same. I knew she was a good woman and I knew she was competition and so when we got to that point, I really had to step up my game hardcore. I’m not a vocal person, I’m very laid-back. I tried to stay out of the drama, because that’s not me. When it came down to me and Bay Bay Bay, I had to do something. She’s very vocal, very opinionated and a very smart woman. That was competition for me."

{What is your opinion? Leave some thoughts!}

No comments:

Post a Comment