Please wait a couple moments for our layout to load. Thanks for visiting CelebReality Daily!

Sunday, May 17, 2009



2 weeks ago on the very interesting finale of I Love Money 2, Myammee overtook Tailor Made and It to become crowned the second winner of the I Love Money series, and the newest winner of $250,000. In her interview, the girl originally from Flavor of Love 3, talks about her hair, the drama in the house, and what she plans on doing with the money! She evens goes on to talk about the backstabbing of alliances and the many controversies surrounding her. Check out an excerpt of it below!
"Why did you clash with with Saaphyri and Buckwild so hard?

Saaphyri was jealous. Look at her, look at me. Put us side by side. There’s no comparison. She was so into It, and she knew how he was flirting with everybody in the house. Baby, I don’t want It. It? What can I do with him? Nothing. I guess she was jealous of the fact that we were cool.

Were you interested in anybody?

No. The dudes in the house were wack. They’re not my type. Whiteboy, if he was on this season, you probably woulda seen something go down.

That’s very Megan of you, just like the lingerie.

Oh my God. Do not start with this girl and this lingerie! First of all, let me talk about Whiteboy. Whiteboy’s from Miami, so I’m used to that type of swag, anyway. Second of all, me like her? I would never be. I wore lingerie on Flavor of Love 3 during the second episode. I didn’t know we could walk around in it till I saw her ass on the TV! I’m like, if they can let her walk around in the bathing suit, they can let me walk around in my damn lingerie. That’s what I was trying to say, but then everyone took it and twisted it, like, “Oh, you tryin’ to be like Megan.” I would never try to be like anybody. I’m me. Myammee is always Myammee."

{What is your opinion? Leave some thoughts!}

No comments:

Post a Comment