Please wait a couple moments for our layout to load. Thanks for visiting CelebReality Daily!

Saturday, April 11, 2009



As of today, Vh1's latest cast-offs from For the Love of Ray J and Rock of Love Bus are Chardonnay and Jaime. Chardonnay was eliminated for having a ''homie'' connection with Ray J, while the new-girl Jaime got axed for also not having a close-enough relationship with Bret. Chardonnay talks about how she is not a stripper, and her love for alcohol below while Jaime discusses that she is not a groupie. Both girls give nice, classy interviews you should really check out! Check out excerpts from their interviews below!

Chardonnay's Interview
"You weren’t drunk on the first episode?

I was tipsy! A lady never gets drunk, she gets tipsy.

It’s a little surprising to hear you refer to yourself as a lady, just because you were so salacious.

I’m very much a lady. Some things have to be done, and there’s editing involved, too. They’ll show you what they want you to see. The things I did like the splits and the scene in the bar, that was me having fun. That’s how I have fun and that’s how I would entertain my man. It just so happened that I was trying to get a man on national television. We had conversations. We did other stuff. It wasn’t just, “Oh when I see him, I’m gonna go into a split.” It wasn’t like that.

You were accused of being a stripper. Are you?

No, I am not. That came up on the first episode, and I was like, OK. I didn’t need to explain myself to them. I was not about to prove to them that I’m this or not that. That was none of their business. People can say what they want, but anybody can do a split. A regular person can do a split. If you stretch long enough, you can do a split. Cheerleaders can do a split. It’s not like I’m doing a double cartwheel round-off back handspring, you know?"

Jaime's Interview
"Were you legitimately into Bret?

I hate to admit it now, but at the time, yeah, I was. Come on, we were on a bus. He was the only guy we saw for, like, a month. But he’s a great guy. And, of course, in that situation, you get a little competitive.

Did you not want to settle down because you were on reality TV?

A little. Look, I do not think that Bret Michaels is going to marry anyone from that show. If he marries Mindy or Taya, I will personally throw the bridal shower. I think we could have had a really good time if he picked me. I think we would have dated for a while. I do agree with him that it wouldn’t have worked out.

Did you dislike Taya as much as your other competitors seem to?

I like Taya. I don’t think she had a lot of girl friends. She’s used to hanging around men. She was just...different. I mean, we were all a little different, but she was really different."

{What is your opinion? Leave some thoughts!}

No comments:

Post a Comment