Please wait a couple moments for our layout to load. Thanks for visiting CelebReality Daily!

Tuesday, April 14, 2009



Last Monday had a harsh episode of I Love Money 2 with the departure of Buckwild tearing apart 20 Pack and Saaphyri's alliance. Rock of Love Bus' finale on Sunday was even harsher when Bret Michaels chose Taya and left Mindy in the shadows. Both of these vibrant girls being eliminated is a huge loss to reality TV. They both give much needed details, some of which might shock you. Check out the snippets below! Enjoy these!

Buckwild's Interview
"What do you think of 20 Pack?

I want to beat the fuck out of him.

You can appreciate that he was given a rough position, right?

No. He’s a fucking dumbass. He’s a weak-ass person. He didn’t even want to send me home. He wanted to send Angelique home. That would have been so easy: you came in dead last, goodbye. He was convinced later to send me home.

Wasn’t the way you teamed up with Saaphyri to plot against Angelique during the Power Outing betraying your alliance and doing the same thing 20 Pack ended up doing to you?

Me and Saaphyri were in an alliance since Day 1. Since before the show. It’s not like we were teaming up against Angelique, we were teaming up against the other person in the box. We teamed up against the whole house before we teamed up against Angelique. I love Angelique, but the fact is that I would have rather her gone than me or Saaphyri. I defended 20 Pack so many times. I had his back when the team voted against him. He’s a fake-ass fucking homosexual."

Mindy's Interview
"Is it going to be hard to see Bret again at the reunion?

Hard, but I’m excited. I know I should be like, “You didn’t pick me! You don’t like me!” but no. Not me. You spend all that time developing feelings for someone and just because you’re no longer filming it, that goes away? If you felt it and it really was coming from the right place, it doesn’t go away. I still think about Bret. I have a very romantic idea about him. I miss him. I feel like he was one of those guys I could be pals with and have a crazy fire with. I felt physically, there was some major chemistry. When it was over, I realized I was never going to kiss him again. I was never going to see him. There was no more laughing about dumb stuff. It was just over. There was a ring and I was ready. Hook, line, sinker, I was there. You love someone enough that you could actually see yourself married to them? And then it goes away like that? Next! No, that’s not me.

So you love him?

I am...still...yeah. I did fall in love with him. I did. I know people are going to think that’s completely insane coming from a reality show, but I really did. Everybody who knows me knows that the only reason I did and said the stuff I did was because I love him.

Any regrets about falling out with Taya?

No. I was honest about my questions with her. I was just trying to level with her: “Here’s what others are seeing. I want you to understand.” I thought that because we were friends, maybe she’d under stand it coming from me. But she was not open to it, not willing to accept imperfections. “I don’t have insecurities.” Everyone has insecurities. That’s just unrealistic unless you’re a robot. How can you be in a committed, loving relationship and not admit your faults? It’s part of what makes a relationship great."

{What is your opinion? Leave some thoughts!}

No comments:

Post a Comment