Please wait a couple moments for our layout to load. Thanks for visiting CelebReality Daily!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009



Last week on the season finale of For the Love of Ray J, Ray J picked Cocktail from all of the other 13 girls in the house to be his new girlfriend! She went through a bunch of drama on the show, including the drama behind the fact that she starred in The Bad Girls Club. In her detailed interview she talks about the current relationship between her and Ray, along with many more things! Check below for an excerpt of the the interview!
"Any thoughts on being portrayed as a gold-digger on The Bad Girls Club and then ending up with a guy who makes considerable bank on this show?

The whole gold-digger thing was honestly something I said to better my chances of getting on a show that I thought had a different purpose. I thought that by saying I was something I wasn’t, it would give me an image. I thought it was going to make me more of an interesting character for people to watch. That’s the only reason I said things like that. If I was really like that, I would come out in things that I say or my personality. I’m a social worker. I’m not into that. If you look back on my roster of ex-boyfriends, none of them are wealthy. None are famous. Nothing. I’m a down-to-earth type of gal. I don’t date men for their status. If people judge me on saying I’m a gold-digger three years ago, so be it. But it was for entertainment purposes. I wanted to be on TV. And it wasn’t even like I was a main character. I was a replacement, and I was boring.

Do you feel like this show allowed you to cultivate your personality more?

Definitely. Some of my sides were portrayed a little more intensely than the way I am realistically. But I was just explaining to my friend that if I was getting to know someone, it would be awesome for them to watch the show. It’s maybe like 80 percent of who I really am. I’m very loyal, even if they want to portray me as a snitch.

What did you think of Ray’s mom saying that no one on the show was right for him?

I thought she had every right and every reason to say what she said and think what she did. It’s not a realistic situation for you to find a good girl on a television show. Most people that want to be on TV are there for the wrong reasons. I respected that because it’s something my mother would say. It’s something I would say if I had a son. I respect her love for her son. She’s a great mom."

{What is your opinion? Leave some thoughts!}

No comments:

Post a Comment