Please wait a couple moments for our layout to load. Thanks for visiting CelebReality Daily!

Sunday, March 22, 2009



Every Monday 2 hopefuls are cast off of the Vh1 shows I Love Money 2 and For the Love of Ray J. Last week was the same as all the others as we saw the last of Bonez and Cashmere. Bonez was eliminated by Angelique because he was on the wrong alliance, and Cashmere decided to leave on her own, due to her bubbling drama with Unique. Check out both of their post showinterviews below!

Bonez' Interview
"It’s sort of surprising that someone as religious as yourself was competing for a small fortune in the first place, what with the whole camel-going-through-the-eye-of-a-needle thing.

I’ve gotten that a lot. The Bible says that your love of money should not be greater than your love of God, and my love of God is higher than anything. That’s what I meant when I said it was God’s will if I left. I wasn’t willing to bring my character down or do something that would strongly contrast with my spiritual views. But in addition to that, if you go after money, it’s what you do with it. Like I stated in the first episode, if I did win the $250,000, the first thing I was going to do was give 10 percent to my church, which is typical. I was thinking about starting a charity, too. I didn’t plan to use the money for selfish needs. Don’t get me wrong, I’d probably by myself a new pair of pants or shoes or something, but more than that, I wanted to use the money to make a difference.

In this week’s extras, It calls you out for being a liar and a hypocrite (via song). Any idea what he’s talking about?

I don’t know where he’s coming from. I don’t even remember having many conversations in the first place that would have allowed me to lie to him. I could see if I said that alliances were horrible and then I went and joined one, but I didn’t say anything like that. Sometimes It, God bless him, says things that come to his head that don’t make sense. This could be him having one of his It moments.

What was the most harrowing thing you saw in the house?

The backstabbing, the way people went against their friends. I fell victim to that in Episode 6, when Heat was kicked off. He’s a great friend of mine, and unfortunately, we ended up on separate alliances. That kind of turned the both of us against each other by default. I interviewed that he was pathetic while he was leaving. I didn’t mean that he’s a pathetic person. If anything, I respect him for crying. I think real men cry. I just thought it was funny that he’s this big, buff dude crying. That’s what I meant by that, but I think it kinda came across wrong."

Cashmere's Interview
"Unique interviewed that you were her puppet and that she was going to use you for her gain. Did you have a sense of that in the house?

I had no clue. We hit it off since Day 1. We were really cool and I trusted her and I had no idea that she was saying stuff like that till the show aired. I was disappointed when I saw that. She was going to play the game, obviously, but I feel like she took it too far. She took it to the point where she was talking about her friends.

Up until this week’s episode, you had little-to-no one-on-one time with Ray J. You said he wasn’t getting a chance to know you, but you weren’t really getting the chance to know him either, right?

Yeah. He kept calling me quiet and shy, but that’s not me. I felt like the girls that were putting themselves out there and throwing themselves at him were getting the most attention. I wasn’t going to do that at all to get myself further in the competition, so I felt like it was pointless for me to be there.

How pure were your intentions going into the show?

I always thought Ray was attractive. I went in there thinking we could hit it off, you never know. I went in there specifically to date him."

{What is your opinion? Leave some thoughts!}

No comments:

Post a Comment