Please wait a couple moments for our layout to load. Thanks for visiting CelebReality Daily!

Sunday, March 8, 2009



On last Sunday's episode of Rock of Love Bus, Bret Michaels decided to ditch the 22-year old Mormon girl Kelsey. Even though she was a Mormon, girl was a party animal! She ultmatley ended up leaving after she got drunk and spilled out the turth that she "didn't give a fuck about Bret". At elimation she laughed in Bret's face, while was the ultimate reason she left. Check out her interesting interview with Vh1 below!!
"Who was the lamest?

Brittanya was really fake. She had no personality and people kept telling her, "You’re not even saying anything. You’re gonna go home." By the end, she was like, "I’m just gonna hit someone. I don’t even care. I want to go out with a bang." During the last episodes I was in, she was just trying to start fights with people so that way if she got eliminated, people would think she was a badass. And then, Taya with her whole Penthouse Pet thing. She was so dumb.

Besides Farrah and Ashley, how was it dealing with the girls in general?

I don’t like girls too much. They’re rude and catty and stuff. So being thrown with 20 of them who are there for one reason – to make you go home – is hard. Even the girls who are your friends, they’re not really your friends. I guarantee if I stayed longer and it had come down to me, Farrah and Ashley, they would have turned on me to make me go home. You can’t take your friendships there too seriously.

Do you still talk to anyone from the show?

I talk to Farrah a little and Ashley through MySpace. I used to talk to Marcia until the episode when Maria went home and I said, "Why can’t that happen to Marcia? No one wants her here." Marcia sent me a text that was like, "You bitch! If I ever see you again…" Freaking out at me, going off. So I don’t really talk to her anymore."
READ HER FULL INTERVIEW HERE!

{What is your opinion? Leave some thoughts!}

No comments:

Post a Comment