Please wait a couple moments for our layout to load. Thanks for visiting CelebReality Daily!

Saturday, March 14, 2009



About a week ago, Farrah was the latest beauty to be kicked off of Rock of Love Bus! The bottom 2 were her and Taya and Bret Michaels ended up choosing Taya over Farrah, because he felt they were just friends. In her interview with Vh1, Farrah talks about the others girls, her outfits, stripping, and how partying is as important as Bret's love. Check out a snippet of the interview below!
"At what point did you realize that you and Bret were just friends?

Maybe after the first couple of episodes. I felt like I could talk to him like a friend and tell him what girls were there for him and who wasn’t. That’s when I started feeling like it was a friendship. It’s funny because we joked around and would give each other pounds and he would tell jokes and no one else would get them but me. And I’d tell jokes and no one would get them but him.

Heather has said extremely similar things. I’m sure by now you’ve heard the comparisons between you and her. What do you make of them?

I think it’s great. It means I stand out. Everyone knows who she is. I don’t think she’s a mean or bad person, and if anything, she’s the most popular person from all the three seasons. If I had to be compared to anyone from the Rock of Loves, I’d want it to be her.

I can’t believe it’s taken you this long to get on the show. It seems like you were born to be on Rock of Love!

I know. I was a die hard 1 and 2 fan and all my friends told me I had to be on the third season. I think if it hadn’t been for me, Ashley and Marcia, this season would have been boring. No one would have watched it. If me and Ashley were bored with nothing to do, we’d come up with stuff to do to make people interested in the show."

{What is your opinion? Leave some thoughts!}

No comments:

Post a Comment