Please wait a couple moments for our layout to load. Thanks for visiting CelebReality Daily!

Thursday, February 5, 2009



On the premiere episode of I Love Money 2 this past Monday, Tamara from Rock of Love was the first eliminated. During her time in the house [which lasted less then a day], Tamara was best remembered for wanting to quit, and for having a history-making tantrum at eliminations, when she lost an arm wrestling match to Leilene, which caused her to not be picked by any team. Read a clip of her interview below!
"Regardless of the editing, you do say outlandish things. Your houseboat comment was hilarious.

That was true! That’s what I wanted.

But it’s funny. And for you to say later, “I’m afraid of water, maybe I shouldn’t get a houseboat,” is beyond funny.

Well, you’re right. That was kinda weird. But after the mud, they did an interview with me and asked why I freaked out. I said, “I have this weird water thing. I can’t float around in water comfortably, let alone mud.” And then they were like, “What about the houseboat?” I’m like, “Well, that’s different because it’s a boat and I’m confined.” I don’t get seasick or anything. My issue is being in the water with my skin, that type of thing.

There was some speculation on the Internet that you were maybe on something during elimination. You were kind of twitchy.

I read some of the blogs that were like, “Was she on meth?” “Was she on crack?” I really wasn’t. I probably drank too much. That I know. I was kinda nervous and uncomfortable because I knew I was gonna be the first one gone. After half the cast was chosen, I was like, “Oh, I’m out for sure.” Actually, I thought T-Weed was going to pick me. I think he was going to until I made such a big fool out of myself."
READ HER FULL INTERVIEW HERE!

{What is your opinion? Leave some thoughts!}

No comments:

Post a Comment