Please wait a couple moments for our layout to load. Thanks for visiting CelebReality Daily!

Thursday, February 26, 2009



On the last episode of For the Love of Ray J, the Russian model, Caviar, was the center of drama in the household. After having everyone in the house [including Ray J] believe she was dating some guy from Chicago, she was sent packing. In her post show interview she speaks in a very modest tone, and really proves she had no sugar-daddy back home and she was not there for exposure! Check out a clip of the interview below!
"What was the thinking behind your last-minute lap dance? Desperate last move?

It wasn’t desperate, but since I didn’t have any one-on-one dates with him, I felt like I needed some more personal time with him.

You said that going into this show, you thought it would be different than the other Vh1 dating shows. After watching it, do you think it was?

Yeah. It was a little better. I don’t fight and I’m not overly dramatic and I cannot stand to be living with those types of people.

There was some drama with Cocktail, though.

Well, it wasn’t physical. It wasn’t ignorance. It was more verbal. You can say whatever you want. As long as you don’t hit me, I can get over it.

What did you think of Cocktail’s aim to “expose” you?

First of all, Cocktail is from another reality show. Speaking of exposure! If anyone’s there for exposure, it’s her. I think she’s just a hater. And nobody likes her. None of the other girls. She was a backstabber in the house and I don’t like her."
READ HER FULL INTERVIEW HERE!

{What is your opinion? Leave some thoughts!}

No comments:

Post a Comment