Please wait a couple moments for our layout to load. Thanks for visiting CelebReality Daily!

Wednesday, February 25, 2009



After eliminations on CelebReality shows, Vh1 conducts interviews with the contestants that had just got the ax. They are all posted on this blog, and the contestant reflects about their time on the show and what is new in their life. After getting the boot on Monday's episode of I Love Money 2, Buddah refused to do an interview and wrote a strongly worded letter to Vh1. Below read a snippet of the essay, and judge for yourself if Buddah is the mean guy from I Love Money, or the sweetheart from the final episodes of I Love New York 2!

"Contrary to how production edited the show, I actually picked 20 Pack because he was the only person I knew would 1. Be a good leader 2. Send me home. For the good of the team I wanted to quit a couple challenges prior but given the silly nature of the rules I couldn’t without having my teammates suffer the repercussions (the ‘1 quits another follows’ rule) so I stuck it out.

I do know that all those that used me as an excuse for their failure and/or disloyalty were simply using me as a convenient scapegoat and excuse for their personal shortcomings and individual weaknesses. I just wanted to play the game the way the game should be played and most others just didn’t want to play in a game where they knew they’d inevitably have to face me 1-on-1, and I can’t blame them for recognizing an obvious ‘no win’ situation. From brains to brawns its undeniable that no one in the house would have defeated me individually."

READ HIS FULL LETTER HERE!

{What is your opinion? Leave some thoughts!}

No comments:

Post a Comment