Please wait a couple moments for our layout to load. Thanks for visiting CelebReality Daily!

Thursday, January 8, 2009



On Sunday's premiere episode of Rock of Love Bus 5 girls were sent packing home. Two of them, were by far the season's sluttiest [kinda] and most talked-about, Gia and Nikki [DJ Lady Tribe]. Gia and Nikki can best be remembered for their scene at the bar the first night when Gia did pretty inappropriate things to her lady parts, lol. Nikki is best known for being the provocative girl with the biggest breasts in Vh1 history. You can read a snippet of both their interviews below!

Gia's Interview
"How do you feel about your time on the show overall?

I love how much fun I had, but I wouldn’t have put it all out there in that one episode [if I knew I was going to be eliminated]. I would have spaced it out and let them see how wild and crazy I am over time. I know I would have stayed longer had I not been inebriated most of the time.

You think that’s what did you in?

Definitely. It was my first reality show ever and I was nervous. You’re in a different place with strange people and there’s nothing but alcohol everywhere. What do you do? You drink. I’m tiny and it made the wild, crazy Gia come out.

It’s really an accomplishment to be deemed too wild and crazy for Rock of Love.

I guess you could say that. Rock of Love is a pretty wild show. I’m still shocked that I got booted, though. I guess Bret [Michaels] was worried that things would get even crazier than that and that they wouldn’t be able to air a lot of what happened."

Nikki's Interview
"How was your experience on the show?

It was fun. I made some mistakes (laughs). A lot. I don’t remember the last half. I don’t drink a lot of hard liquor. But it’s comedy. It’s fun. My friends are like, “Oh my god, you’re so funny,” and I’m like, “I wasn’t trying to be.”

What made you decide to make your foray into drinking hard liquor on national TV?

I was just trying to forget everything that was going on in L.A. I almost didn’t make the show. My mom had surgery, she was getting a tumor taken out. I had to take care of my mom, and I missed my first flight. When I finally got there, I had so much on my mind that I was like, “I’m just gonna go crazy.” I was with a bunch of girls that I made friends with and I felt comfortable, so I was taking shots. I was just having a good time, I didn’t think about anything. Not the cameras, nothing.

You said you made mistakes. Do you regret anything?

I only regret stuff that happened off camera that only the people there know about. I apologize for that stuff."
READ HER FULL INTERVIEW HERE!

{What is your opinion? Leave some thoughts!}

No comments:

Post a Comment