Please wait a couple moments for our layout to load. Thanks for visiting CelebReality Daily!

Thursday, January 22, 2009



On the last episode of Rock of Love Bus, two of most notable blonds of the season Brittaney and Melissa were both eliminated. Brittaney is best remembered for saying racist remarks and stealing girls' dirty socks. Melissa was best known for talking to her boyfriend on a personal cell phone. Both the girls give nice, detailed interviews! Check out snippets below!

Brittaney's Interview
"Is it fair to say, though, that your time on the show was emotional?

Certain parts were. It was actually a great time the first week. All the girls were my best friends and we had a really good time. There were a few parts that I got a little emotional because I think I was PMSing. Unfortunately, when I PMS, I cry at the drop of a pin.

What made things change between you and the girls?

Natasha, the little black girl, accused me of giving someone drugs, which I would never do. She said I gave her a Xanax, and I didn’t even have Xanax on me. I don’t understand where this came from. She kept on it and all the girls started turning on me, one after the other and it became this big drama fest. But that’s great for TV.

So all of this isn’t hard for you to watch?

Not at all. I think it’s funny. I got a good laugh out of it, actually. I was definitely a great character on the show. They made me a huge asset. Even though they portrayed me looking like a stalker, which I’m not, I became a villainous character. It wasn’t how I was completely during the show, but in a way, it’s kind of funny. People will always remember me and when people recognize me when I’m out, they can’t believe that I’m such a sweetheart. It’s nice to be able to show the real me."

Melissa's Interview
"On the first episode, you said that you didn’t want to stay “for nothing.” What did that mean? Were you essentially telling him that you better win or else?

I meant that if he wasn’t there for love, he should let me know that this was something he was doing just to meet a lot of chicks. At that point, it seemed like the only way to get his attention was to do stuff I wasn’t willing to do, so I needed to know if that’s the way the entire show was going to be.

You took him aside multiple times.

He’s very convincing with his words, and he told me he wanted me to stay. He told me he was there for love, so I gave him the benefit of the doubt. When we went on our date to the strip club, to me that was the time for him to get to know us on a personal level, but he decided not to do that. I didn’t think that was a way to show his sincerity.

Beverly was reluctant to dance onstage during that date. What did you think of that?

We all were, except for Brittaney. And Maria. I don’t mind going to strip clubs. That’s fun. I just don’t think it’s the first thing you should do with someone."

{What is your opinon? Leave some thughts!}

No comments:

Post a Comment