Please wait a couple moments for our layout to load. Thanks for visiting CelebReality Daily!

Friday, January 9, 2009



Last season on I Love Money, Mr. Boston was one of the biggest stand-out members of the cast. After exiting, Mr. Boston [Originally from I Love New York] swore he would never do another reality show again, and even hinted to Vh1 to get his own.

But now Boston has opened up to Stepuz over at Bourgy.com and said that "the producers begged [him] to go on I Love Money 2, but they could not guarantee me my own show in return, so I told them ‘No!’." He also mentioned "unless they give [him his] own show, a reputable salary to do another challenge show, or they come up with a new show that sounds less stressful than I Love Money", he will remain retired. Wow someone sounds a little stuck-up. But who knows maybe Vh1 will finally give into the "Boston Charm".

{What is your opinion? Leave some thoughts!}

No comments:

Post a Comment